Feel Full Potential
Inspirational Keynotes for Businesses, Company Leaders, HR Directors
UNDERSTANDING AND PREVENTING SEXUAL HARASSMENT
In this program, Shari will equip participants to:
- Understand the scope of sexual harassment and sexual discrimination. Almost every female in America has suffered some form of sexual harassment or sexual discrimination in her life.
- Learn how to reach full potential by helping organizations avoid legal mistakes.
- Discover subtle behavior. What may seem “innocent and harmless” may in fact cost your organization.
- Higher standard setting-save the “locker room talk” for the locker room.
- Discover what is human, not merely what is legal.
- Deepen self-awareness to create compassion and understanding.
- Discover the power of prevention in creating a positive work environment
- Demystify false concepts that impede well being.
- Prevent sexual harassment avoid costly legal fees and organization liability.
- Discover your inner hero protecting others in the workplace.
- Triumph through change. Learn how to be part of the solution. Ending sexual harassment at the workplace.
Keynote Length: Up to 60 minutes
“It’s personal for me. I am a survivor of sexual harassment, rape, sexual assault and child sexual abuse. I am also a business owner, entrepreneur. I understand the needs of the organization and the needs of the workforce”
— Shari Karney
INDUSTRIES & EVENT TYPES
I speak to a broad range of groups including:
- Entertainment Industry
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Real Estate
Shari Karney is an inspiring motivational speaker and author. Her keynotes have inspired audiences across America with her never give up attitude. Shari found peace, purpose and happiness after overcoming extraordinary personal challenges.
Shari has dedicated her speaking career to change, adversity and success–inspiring participates with the tools to more effectively manage their lives. Her mission is to bring transformation to individual, businesses and communities. Shari’s presentations inspire people to discover their inner resources to overcome any obstacle, no matter how challenging. Combining her experience as an entrepreneur with a triumphant personal history Shari moves attendees to reach beyond their own perceived limitations. When individuals push themselves beyond their own perceived limits, facing difficult challenges, never giving up, everyone around them becomes inspired. Hope and optimism are infectious and hold the keys to personal and professional success.
Shari knows first-hand the power of hope in coping with adversity and overcoming hardship. Her story is one of resilience and redemption. At three years of age, Shari mother attempted to murder Shari. Shari was sexually abused by her father, physically tortured by her mother and at age 6 was raped by another family member. She repressed all memory of these challenging events, until she was an attorney, during her first trial defending a three-year old child who had been molested by her father.
As a first year law student, a professor sexually assaulted Shari. A leading politician and another powerful political figure sexually harassed her.
“She is without question, one of the most charming speakers and personalities we have ever hired. “BRILLIANT, intense, thought provoking. “Even when dealing with difficult subject matter, she handles it with grace and compassion, bringing the whole room to their feet, together as one.”
— Kay Cole
Coldwell Banker Estates